Smoking and Dementia
A Brain Health Academy Seminar:
October 18, 2023
1pm - 2pm ET
Click the link below to Enroll Today
Smoking can affect nearly every organ of the body, leading to diseases such as cancer, stroke, heart disease, and lung diseases. In fact, it is among the top risk factors for dementia. This course provides strategies and resources to address smoking and build cognitive resilience.
- Participants will be able to list 6 or more modifiable risk factors for dementia.
- Participants will be able to summarize the link between smoking and dementia.
- Participants will be able to identify effective interventions and strategies to address smoking.
- Participants will be able to identify special considerations for high-risk populations.
- Course Presentation
- Brain Health Equity Practical Guide
- Primary Prevention Recommendations to Reduce the Risk of Cognitive Decline
- Provider Toolkit