Other Ways to Give
Gifts of Stock and Securities
Donating stock or securities is a great way to support Us2A while receiving potential tax benefits. You could earn a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the publicly traded stock or securities and avoid capital gains tax on securities that have increased in value, provided you have owned them for one year.
Please alert us in advance by providing the donor name and contact information, stock name, symbol and number of shares you plan to donate, so that we can ensure that you receive a tax receipt and acknowledgement.
For more information, or to notify of us a pending transfer, please contact Anne Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For stock transfers, please use the following information:
Account Name: USAGAINSTALZHEIMER'S
Tax ID Number: 45-0672514
Account Number: 816-03211
DTC Number: 8862
Michael.Ferranti@ml.com or 716-849-2108
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
50 Fountain Plaza Suite 1100
Buffalo, NY 14202
Donor Advised Funds
You can initiate a grant recommendation from your donor-advised fund – or DAF – directly to UsAgainstAlzheimer’s in three easy ways:
- Make a one-time gift. Contact your Donor Advised Fund administrator and recommend a one-time grant directly to UsAgainstAlzheimer’s.
- Create a recurring, monthly or quarterly gift. Initiating an automatic monthly or quarterly gift from your Donor Advised Fund is one of the easiest ways to support Us2A all year long.
- Create your legacy of helping people living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. You can name Us2A as a beneficiary of all or a portion of the funds remaining in your Donor Advised Fund after your lifetime.
When making your grant recommendation, please use the following information:
5614 Connecticut Ave NW, #288
Washington, DC 20015-2604
Tax ID#: 45-0672514
The Leadership Council
The Leadership Council is a group of donors who provide annual support and in return receive meaningful content and engagement driven benefits designed to engage donors in our work in a thoughtful way. The Leadership Council is designed to provide members with the highest-level access to those who are changing the course of Alzheimer’s disease and to the most up to date information and cutting-edge insight on advancements in research. Examples of benefits of membership in the Leadership Council include:
- High-End Engagement Opportunities
- Quarterly Chairman’s Briefing
- Access to Updates on the Drug Development Pipeline
- Premier Recognition at the Annual Trish Vradenburg Gala
- Online and Print Recognition
The Leadership Council will play a pivotal role in the future success of UsAgainstAlzheimer’s. By providing financial support and invaluable guidance, Leadership Council members ensure continued positive impact and change, powered by our work including breaking barriers to a cure.
For more information about the Leadership Council, please contact Lynn Croneberger at email@example.com or 202.441.6699