November is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month and National Family Caregiver’s Month – the perfect time to engage on social media and focus on spreading awareness for Alzheimer’s and caregivers. There is not a single person that this disease doesn’t touch and now we’re pulling our Twitter network together to fight back. Research tells us it takes 21 days to form a new habit. Let’s spend the next 21 days making a habit of standing up to Alzheimer’s.
Jump in. Stay in. Join the conversation today.
- Day 1: Wednesday, November 8
Make a point of thanking a caregiver in your life for all they do.
- Day 2: Thursday, November 9
Music brings us back to life. Share a favorite song of your loved one living with Alzheimer’s.
- Day 3: Friday, November 10
There are many ways to commit to finding a cure for Alzheimer’s. Today, we ask that you commit by donating $21 in the name of a caregiver in your life for National Alzheimer’s Awareness Month and National Family Caregiver’s Month
- Day 4: Saturday, November 11 – Veteran’s Day
Time to focus on our veterans. Share a picture and a vet for all they have done.
- Day 5: Sunday, November 12
Make sure to check Twitter for a social card to so you can remind your networks why Alzheimer’s is the most important health crisis facing us today.
- Day 6: Monday, November 13 – Caregiver Appreciation Day
Today we’re highlighting things that we all can do to support caregivers.
- Day 7: Tuesday, November 14
Join us for #AlzTalks today!
- Day 8: Wednesday, November 15
We’re focusing on our favorite brain healthy foods today! Get your favorite recipe ready.
- Day 9: Thursday, November 16
Your story needs to be heard. Today we focus on the stories of caregivers, loved ones, and anyone experiencing the pain of Alzheimer’s.
- Day 10: Friday, November 17 – Take a Hike Day
It’s National Take a Hike Day so let’s do this brain health activity together.
- Day 11: Saturday, November 18
We’re focusing on those living with Alzheimer’s today. Make sure to check Twitter for more.
- Day 12: Sunday, November 19
Today we focus on the importance of staying informed every day.
- Day 13: Monday, November 20 – Beautiful Day
Getting the word out about Alzheimer’s is important and it’s time we focus on it.
- Day 14: Tuesday, November 21
It’s all about sharing your time! Join us for a Twitter Chat and let’s talk all things Alzheimer’s.
- Day 15: Wednesday, November 22
It’s important to stay involved in your network and we welcome you to ours.
- Day 16: Thursday, November 23 – Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?
- Day 17: Friday, November 24 – Black Friday
Get that heart rate up today!
- Day 18: Saturday, November 25
Today is all about memories and sharing our favorites with each other.
- Day 19: Sunday, November 26
Every 66 seconds, someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. We want to know why it’s important to you that we stop the disease in its tracks.
- Day 20: Monday, November 27
There are many ways to practice brain health. Meditation is one of them and it’s time we learn how to be still for a moment.
- Tuesday, November 28 – Giving Tuesday
It’s no coincidence that we’re ending the Jump In Challenge on Giving Tuesday. Our generosity will one day lead a cure.